We’ve been very busy recently, meeting lots of parents/carers in other groups, such as Autism BAME Community (ABC) and Haringey Families United (HFU).
Here’s just some of the things we’ve been up to:
- Introducing groups representatives to other groups representatives, helping networking
- Helping with information, exchanging information
- Attending other groups’ events and meetings
- Actively listening to parents/carers concerns of those groups
- Give other groups exposition and a platform through sendPACT’s website and Facebook page
Are you a parent/carer group in Haringey – or do you know of one – that you think might benefit from hearing from us?